How to order
Pick up your items and put them in the cart
Complete your payment
Delivery to your door
Enjoy your music
Payment-Easily, Quickly, and Smoothly
Your payment on Unisound can be completed simply by one click via Paypal system. Please refer to the following payment networks when applying Paypal.
Paypal is a well-trusted system which offers you the safest way to carry out your payment. With Paypal, you can complete any online shopping on Unisound by using your credit card, debit card, and E-check(with a designated bank account)
Easy steps to get to Paypal
- Confirm your item in the cart, click
- Sign up/sign in your Paypal account
- Follow the Paypal instruction to complete your payment
Why use Paypal system?
- Paypal allows you to track your payment history through your Paypal account.
- Via Paypal, payment can also be completed by bank account transfer.
To minimize the risk of identity theft, Unisound will not hold any personal card information from customers with the usage of Paypal system.
At Unisound, we are currently applying EMS (Express Mail Services). EMS is one of the fastest international mail services to over 120 countries and territories worldwide.
For specific shipping rates, please refer to the rate schedule.
Delivery is available in the following area
|North America||United States, Canada||Europe||United Kingdom, Germany|
|Asia||Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand||Oceania||Australia, New Zealand|
- Please note: The shipping available area may vary the based on materials and the commodity itself.
- Except the listed zones, delivery can also reach to other areas, please check the EMS site for more details.
The shipping time needed may vary from countries to countries. Therefore, after completing your order with Unisound, please kindly check the order information page to get the lastest shipping details of your delivery.
Customs, Duties and Import Taxes
GST and the duties are not included in the price on Unisound. Please contact your local customs office for the information of the local customs charges since the customs policy varies. Any additional charges for customs clearance, import duties or local taxes are to be borne by the customer.